Monday, March 22, 2010

Beware....blog spammers....

It's kinda wierd that random people are starting to write whole lot of crap in my chat box.
I would like to say to that ".............", Who cares who you are? If you don't know the truth, just shut the heck up, back off and mind your own business. I don't think that my SPM results has anything to do with you.
Does it affect YOUR future?? NO!!!
Does it hurt you that I get such results?? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!
Does it even bother you?? I DON'T THINK SO!!!
You're such a busybody. OMG!! I seriously wonder why do you like to be so random....maybe that's just you. BTW, whatever you say, I'm not giving it a shit. So, you can just shut up!!! They're a whole lot of blogs out there. Why not write something in their chatbox since that is what you like to do?? Geez, mind your own business!! None of my issues has anything to do with you!! Again, I don't care who you are!!
I'M TELLING THIS STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE,...........!!
p/s: You can write whatever you want to write. But, just bear in mind that whatever you say is seriously LAME, STUPID and who knows what are you trying to say....

No comments: