Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Super Frustrated!!!!

I went for the interview for my EAK project at Marriott hotel this morning. Unfortunately, It turn out to be a disaster! No video shooting was allowed during the interview For me, I think that it's only a session of Q&A. We were not allowed to do any video shooting, so we did not record any video but managed to take a few pictures. For me, It's still useless! What we needed was video not only pictures! Damn it! Anyway, Chef Anthony and Lian helped out a lot. Even though we did not get what we wanted, but I managed to sort of like enjoyed myself.

I actually lied down and sort of relaxed....nice! But the stress wasn't over yet!

Well, I didn't really enjoy my time coz the stress was still there! I'm not over with the competition yet ant still stressed out!!! I never expected it to be this stressful and tiring. Things just did not turn out the way I planed. It wasn't this stressing last year! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully me and my team mates and get through it fast!

No comments: