Sunday, July 5, 2009

Federer's 15th Grand Slam Title...Congrats Federer!!

Another trememdous season on grass. Federer managed to capture his 15th Grand Slam Title against AndyRoddick in Wimbledon 2009 men's singles final. It was a fantastic 5 set match. Federer won 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 3-6, 16-14. The fifth match this time was the longest match I've ever watch in all the matches that I've watched before. That victory for Roddick did not last long
Roger Federer Standing tall in the Centre court of Wimbledon after his victory against Andy Roddick
All I can give is a WOW! GREAT JOB, GUYS!! It was really a great match. This year was another all Willams final in the women's singles. Serena won againts Venus, 7-6, 6-2. Again, the sisters captured the title once again in the women's doubles. WOW! CONGRATS, WILLIAMS!!! I'm still hoping for another great season of hard court before the US OPEN. I bet that it's gonna be great because Nadal is suffering from a long term knee injury. I guess Federer is looking foward to another tremendous season on hard court. Cheers, Federer, to another new begining.

No comments: