Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Biggest loser

First things first, I'm completely addicted to The Biggest Loser. I'm currently watching..... I don't really know which season is it but I watch everything....lol.... The best things about The Biggest Loser is not really the contestants but it's actually the trainers.

Bob Harper (The coolest trainer ever)

Kim Lyons (The Pretty one)

Jillian Michaels (The Pusher)

Jedidiah and Ashley came over that Friday and I actually taught Jedidiah how to say 'Uncle Bob', 'Auntie Jillian' and 'Auntie Kim'. We were watching The Biggest Loser at that time. It was funny coz he can't really get the pronunciations right. He's considered smart because he's only 2 years old and he's still learning. Well, The Biggest Loser is really something that is nice to watch. I can't believe that mummy actually watches it too...

No comments: