Thursday, July 2, 2009

Freakin' PISSED because of Freakin' NATIONAL SERVICE!!!

Yesterday morning really gave me a shock. I heard people coming in to the school compound and they were all talking about NS. My mind grow curious and after leaving my bags in the class, I ran over to L1 and asked Stacey about all these things. I couldn't believe that the list for our batch is already out.
She sent a message to the number 15888 and found out something like.....Tahniah....anda dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN siri 7/2010. It was something like that, I guess... I then asked her to check for my name. I was freakin' nervous and didn't know what to hope for. All that was in my mind at that moment was hoping that I won't be chosen. And guess what? The same messege again came to stacey's phone. I did not thought much. I SCREAMED.
It was so loud that nearly all the people next door heard me and came over to have a peep. I was completely out of my mind. I nearly cried too but luckily I did not. I WAS FREAKIN' CHOSEN FOR NATIONAL SERVICE. That is so not right. Well, that's the fact and I can't change it. So..... I guess I'll have to go then. I guess that it won't harm me much.....
*P/S: For those who wants to check for their names, you can check via SMS. Just send...
PLKN SEMAK IC NO and send it to 15888. Wait for a moment and you'll get your shocking reply. It will either be TAHNIAH or MAAF.....

No comments: